Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Monday, November 30, 2009

Nikki & Drew

This Saturday on my way back to Newton after an amazing Thanksgiving I stopped in Sharon, MA for a photo shoot with the fabulous Drew and Nikki. Drew and Nikki are the niece and nephew of Dana. I did a shoot with Dana a few months ago, and she is a proud blog stalker (THANKS DANA). Anyways it was freezing out and ridiculously windy. They had come home from Aruba the night before so talk about climate shock. To be honest I didn't feel that bad because they got a week in Aruba. Now that Dana and I are buddies I totally invited myself to go next year to be the families personal photographer. There were about 13 of them that went, so what is one more?? Here are a few favorites from the day!!
Look at Nikki's freckles! So adorable!
779


Growing up my brother and I were VERY close so this picture warms my hear...
908


Drew rockin it
932


Nikki was laughing so hard at her brother
989


1067


Drew wanted to wear his hat in one picture SO BAD. Boys will be boys. So Drew... here is your ONE hat photo.
1109-2


1231-2


1241


1356

Thanks for having me photograph you guys. Your mom is going to love the surprise! Man... talk about a surprise filled weekend! THANKS DANA! XOXO

0 comments:

Followers