Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby Jr.

The other day I had the pleasure meeting a little guy who goes by the nick name Jr. This peanut is only seven weeks old, and he is absolutely adorable. When I got there he was sleeping with his little fingers clinging to his little blanket. I loved him. As soon as we moved him he woke up and I braced myself for screams. There were no screams he was pretty relaxed about everything. He needed one break, but I had his cousin George to keep me company while Katie calmed down Jr. These are adorable!!!
He was an angry elf, but only for a second. I thought it was real cute though.
379


see... told ya!
389


Katie tried to put him in the stocking, but he out grew it. It was actually really funny!
599


OK... enough of the holiday pictures. These next few are just Jr. being Jr. and its a cute site.
418-3


538


692


878-2


Now this is when Jr. went for his break and George and I got to hang out. Now for all you parents out there listen to this amazing deal. Katie and Justin live a few houses away from Katie's brother George, his wife, and their ridiculously amazing little boy George. Every Tuesday they take turns watching the kids, and enjoy a full out date night. I figured while I waited I could photograph George because all he did was smile the ENTIRE time I was there.
774


795


796

A little bit later and Jr. and Katie were back. Love this little moment.
850


I will end it with a family photo!!! Meet the Conovers!!
893

Thanks so much guys. Hope to work with you guys again I had a blast!!

0 comments:

Followers