Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Saturday, December 5, 2009

NAUGHTY or NICE

A few weeks ago my friend Jan asked me about doing a boudoir shoot for her. She wanted to give her boyfriend Justin an album for Christmas. So one night after work I headed over and spent a few hours with her taking pictures. We had SO much fun. The two of us laughed the entire time but at the end of the shoot I knew I was walking away with some really cool pictures. This was the first time that I had don't a boudoir shoot so I had done some research on it and Jan did the same. I was going to wait and post these photos after xmas, but Justin doesn't look at my blog (boooo) so I figured why wait. Now please don't think I just posted these because I wanted to. Jan went through them all and picked a few of many that she was okay with me posting!!
127


303



598


1084


630

Soooooooo yeah Jan made it very easy for me as you can see!! Had a B-L-A-S-T!!
XOXO

1 comments:

Jan December 11, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Molls....thanks so much for this!!! I wouldn't have had anyone else do it!!! You rock!!!! xoxo

Followers