Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays!!

I really had all the intentions to have a Christmas post, but as you can see I totally goofed that up. Christmas day was a blur to me. It came and went so fast and there just wasn’t enough time in the day to accomplish everything that I had intended (not even the 700 loads of laundry that needed to be done). I did however, have enough time to eat myself into a food coma, and on more than one occasion. I was so disappointed in myself and my belly was not too pleased either. Overall I have to say that I had a great few days visiting friends and family. Now I have to unpack and then repack for the second half of my holiday celebration… NEW YEARS! Max and Ali are our ski buddies who moved to San Francisco this past summer (still not over it). So, we are heading up to Eric’s families camp in Bethel, Maine for three days filled with skiing! Could life get any better? Doubt it!! Oh wait… it could. While packing I noticed my Spyder fleece is missing and my new mittens must be keeping my fleece company because they are MIA as well.UGH… really?

Anyway, before Christmas I had a few shoots that I was not able to post because they were going to be given as gifts to people who view my blog (THANKS GUYS). So I will start with the Riccio family. If you have been following my blog from day one you will recognize Kristen and her hubby Chris. They were the first couple that I had a shoot with. I got a really nice note from Kristen’s mom saying how much she loved the gift so here are a few of my favorites!

301


381


478


No, Jay and Cathy are not brother and sister... they actually are engaged so it was a must that I grabbed a shot of just them!
433


517


232-2


170


060


596

2 comments:

Eileen December 29, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

aww i love it! i love the last one..with all of their profiles..that looks awesome! and my fav is the black and white one on the bench!

leanne December 30, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

YAY, I've been waiting to see these! They're gorgeous.

Followers