Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Hill

A year and a half ago I met Bob and Tricia Pattison. They were the photographers at my brother’s wedding. When I decided that photography was a passion that I wanted to make a career, they were the first people I went to. From that day forward they have given me all of the support and guidance I need. I am so lucky to have the two of them as my mentors and friends. When Bob asked me to come along to help out with Michelle and Adams weddings I couldn’t have been happier. I felt like this was my time to show them that everything that they taught me has paid off. So, I hope I made you guys proud!!

Michelle and Adam, you two are amazing. Michelle was such a breathtaking bride and Adam was looking pretty dapper himself. Their wedding was on the first snow of the year. Bob got a great shot of the two of them outside (again… how amazing are they for going outside in the freezing cold snow) so check out his posting!

Hill_037


Hill_012


SO PRETTY!
Hill_025


Hill_027


This dress had to go OVER Michelle's head so it was a bit tricky.
Hill_030


Hill_042


LOVE HER
Hill_060


Hill_067


Hill_071


Hill_075


How cute is this little guy?
Hill_079


Seriously??
Hill_082


Hill_081


How excited was Michelle?
Untitled-1


Hill_120


Untitled-2


And I will end it with this one. I wish the two of you all the happiness!
Hill_100

3 comments:

Unknown December 21, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Awesome Molly!!! You can be our wing(wo)man anytime.

Eileen December 21, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

awesome job moll! what a gorgeous bride!i love the one with the little boy.. you did great!

Jill T December 21, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

awwwwww i love them molly. awesome job, per usual!

Followers