Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July Weekend

I had a great 4th this year. I started off by heading home on the 2nd after work. On Friday I went to the sox game with Eric and my parents, which is one of my favorite things to do. Saturday was just as good... We went sailing in Newport to watch the fireworks. We were so close the ashes were falling on us!!

This first picture is the center of a sunflower. I thought it was pretty cool.






You can see the sunset through the knot




Eric did some research on this boat and it was the biggest sailboat privately owned or something like that

We went to a sox game which is always a great time



there is no place like home...

Abby loves chasing the water coming out of the hose, and I think it is the funniest thing ever.

S-M-I-L-E



1 comments:

Anonymous July 14, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Your pictures are beautiful. You do have a talent. But I've always known that. Love you. JAB

Followers