Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sanibel Island, FL.

Every year my parents, Eric and I go down to Sanibel Island, FL. Its pretty quiet so there is way too much time for me to go off and take photos. This year I took over 500 shots. Yeah I have an addiction. Here are some of my favorites. I know the first one has been posted before, but this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE photo I have EVER taken.



Mom & Dad

This couple was on a boat with us and I ended up becoming their best friend and took a bunch of photos for them, and emailed them to them when I returned to MA.

Sunset

I know I know... another back shot. I love the lighting in this picture. The sun had JUST come up in the early morning.


This was another sunrise shot of E and I.

Sanibel is known for their seashells





Dolphins swim really really close to you. This guys was coming right for me, and i cought this picture right as he was putting his breaks on.



Tons of tiny shells & a sunrise.







2 comments:

Anonymous July 10, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

You take awesome Photos. Your a professional already-jrenaghan

Alanna July 17, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Molly- you have amazing shots here!!! Stuff I definitely wouldn't even think of! I e-mailed you back and I'm sorry it took me a few days. But I think your blog looks great! You just have to keep at it, keep shooting and blogging as often as you can! :)

Alanna (Jill Tracy's friend)

Followers