Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Windy City

This weekend I was in Chicago checking out the city. We had a blast!! Note to self... don't wear a skirt down town because the wind tends to blow up it exposing your rear to everyone. Yeah that happened to me WITH my parents and cars were honking and people were yelling out their window. HORRIFIED. I went right to Express and grabbed the first pair of jeans I saw!


The first two are of Wrigley Field.


You could buy bricks and engrave whatever you want on them. One brick Eric found read "Michelle I love you will you marry me? Love Ryan" UM HELLOOOOO PERFECT OR WHAT? Hope she said yes.

The next few are of the Cloud Gate Sculpture.





You can actually see my mom, dad, Eric and me if you look!


The next few are some photos of the buildings. I took the first one on top of the John Hancock Tower.








Water ran down the side of this concrete, and faces would show up and wink/blink. Kind of cool!


This is the side of a building. Take a look at how clean the window are!! I loved the reflection!


This was a mini water fountain that I saw while enjoying my Jamba Juice. God I wish we had some around me

We happened to catch a bike race!! Eric LOVED that.





Navy Pier

Walking below the "L", which is their subway

Each day we took a train to get to the city. I have a thing for train tracks!





Had a blast... hope you enjoyed the pictures! xoxo



3 comments:

Jill July 29, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

love them, per usual and thanks for adding two more pages to my morning routine :-)

Anonymous July 31, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

These pics of Chicago are AMAZING moll. Wicked cool! I am trying so hard but I can't find you guys in the glass mirror thing.
Keep it up!
Eileen
xox

Anne August 5, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Cool pics! I love the windy city!

Followers