Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Sunday, July 19, 2009

BABY CHLOE

So this weekend was so perfect in so many ways. It was sunny, it was warm, I got to spend time with family, and I got to spend time with friends. On Saturday I had a bridal shower to go to for my friend Kasia. Kasia is getting married in September to the most amazing guy ever... Kris. At her shower I got to meet Chloe for the first time. Chloe is the daughter of an old co-worker Meghan. Now all of you know that normally I try to steer clear from baby's and kids, because they are not for "thing". I always say that I will prob. pass on the baby wagon, but Chloe might have been the baby that could make me think twice. I really enjoyed taking pictures of her and cant wait to photograph more little ones in the future. I know I have tons of learning to do and I am far from a pro, but something about these pictures are different from any others I have taken. Meghan I hope you enjoy them. Chloe was perfect in so many ways!!!



This is Kasia the bride giving Chloe a kiss. They stole the show on Saturday!






My favorite photo I have EVER taken THANKS CHLOE

















Meghan is just the cutest and most beautiful mother ever!







Smile Pretty!!





Kasia, I promise I will put your pictures up tomorrow (Monday).


4 comments:

Anonymous July 19, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

So sweet. Chloe is an angel and you did a great job photographing her.

skf

Jill July 21, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Molly these are awesome!!!!

Unknown July 21, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

I love them Molly! You can photograph Chloe anytime. Of course I'm bias, but really, great job with them. I love all your photos. So great to see you the other day. I'll keep an eye out for more pics.
Love Meg

PS - I see babies in your future. You're a natural.

Anonymous August 6, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

This baby's gonna be a real heart-breaker when she grows up! She is certainly special!

Followers