Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Monday, August 24, 2009

Kristen and Chris

I met Kristen back in 2001 through my bff Eileen. The two of them grew up in Hull and even when they went off to college they remained very close. That’s when I came in the picture. Kristen would come to Curry here and there for a visit and over the years I have gotten to know her pretty well. I remember Eileen and I chatting and her filling me on Kristen’s man gossip. She had met the man of her dreams… Chris. She said that this guy was different and before I knew it they were tying the knot last year. They had their pictures taken and loved their photographer, but were not too impressed by his images. Kristen, actually follows my blog (LOVE IT) and asked if I minded taking a few of her and Chris so they could actually have a nice picture of the two of them. Of course I warned her that they were my first couple that I was shooting and first photo shoot EVER that I would be doing alone. I believe I said “I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL”. I was so happy she trusted me!
As soon as we met up the first thing they said to me is “we are wicked awkward and so un-photogenic. AND we hate PDA”. I thought to myself “holy cow this is not going to go very well”. I have to call their bluff because they were unreal and SO fun. Chris was coming up with all of these ideas and loved hamming it up for the camera. Kristen is probably the cutest thing EVER. She was running around pretending she was on Americas Next Top Model. The two of them were so perfect that I am that when I shoot my next couple I am going to be disappointed if they aren’t so into it. ANYWAYS… Here are a few of many. I can’t thank you two enough!! You were so unreal!! And what luck we had… Hurricane Bill held off for us!

DSC_0447


YEAH... Spiderman Pose! Dont doubt me :-)
DSC_0437


DSC_0435



DSC_0426



DSC_0375



DSC_0339



DSC_0358



DSC_0326



DSC_0311



DSC_0287


DSC_0294


DSC_0230

SMOOOOKIN!!!
DSC_0198



DSC_0167

BLING
DSC_0175

Can we take a moment and talk about the way Chris looks at Kriste. THAT IS LOVE.
DSC_0163



DSC_0131


DSC_0125


DSC_0127

I stole this pose from my buddy Bob Pattison
DSC_0115


DSC_0112


DSC_0106


DSC_0096

GEORGIOUS... Absolutely breathtaking
DSC_0100

5 comments:

Alison August 24, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

Awesome pics Mol! You are amazing :)

Anonymous August 25, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Absolutely beautiful!

Melissa August 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Hi Molly - I saw your blog linked by Kristen on FB. I am a fellow aspiring photographer (and blog stalker, haha) and I'm glad I clicked through to your site. These photos are GORGEOUS - you are very talented!

Unknown August 25, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Looooooooooooooooove the photos Molly. Can't thank you enough for taking these. My parents are so happy with them, I'M SO happy with them, Gah! Better than my wedding pictures - no lie!
~Kristen

Chris August 25, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Molly, the photos are AMAZING! I especially love the first one of Kristen, she looks stunningly beautiful. You have a real natural eye for the camera and I can not thank you enough for the photos. Your just don't have IT, you are IT!

Followers