Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Monday, August 31, 2009

Yuri & Shelby

These two were great. I tagged along with Lana again for our second shoot together! We always have such a good time and bounce ideas off of each other, which is great. She has been a big help to me as a fellow aspiring photographer. Shelby and Yuri were awesome to work with. They made us laugh so hard the entire time. It was such a long day, but we made it fun!!

16 watermark


15 watermark

LOOOOVE Shelbys face in this image!!!
14 watermark


13 watermark


12 watermark

These shoes were Awesome!
11 watermark


10 watermark


9 watermark


nnnn


7 watermark


6 watermark


5 watermark

Not sure why, but I love this motion shot
4 watermark


3 Watermark


2 Watermark


1 watermark


Keep checking the site to see thier wedding posting!

2 comments:

Lana September 1, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

Looooooove them! The second one is my favorite!!! Thank you again for coming along, so much fun as always! ps I'm impressed you got them up so quick. I literally got home at 5:15 last night, went to sleep and slept until 6:00 this morning. My mom thought I was in a coma haha.

Anonymous September 1, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Love theeeem!! We had so much fun and the pictures look fabulous! Thanks.
Shelby!

Followers