Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TTD: Shelby & Yuri

Trash the Dress sessions. These sessions have actually become controversial, and understandably this is NOT for everyone, but overall it is up to the bride. Some people may look at it as distasteful, while others look at it as creative. To each their own, right? I am not saying I agree or disagree with these sessions, but when I got the call from Lana asking if I would go I was pretty excited because it was perfect opportunity for me to get more practice with my new camera. Here are some photos…

watermark17


watermark16


watermark15


watermark14


watermark13


watermark03


watermark12


watermark11


watermark10

watermark09


watermark07


watermark08


watermark06


waterblog05


This was so cute. As soon as Lana saw this boat named "EMMA" she freaked. Yuri and Shelby have a daughter named Emma. So obviously we had to take a picture of this
watermark04


watermark02


watermark18


watermark19


watermark20

THE END

2 comments:

LSantagate September 1, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Wow these photos are AMAZING- especially the Black and White ones. Such a gorgeous couple too!

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Thanks Molly!

Shelby

Followers