Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Monday, September 21, 2009

Meet Tony, Ryan and Breece

Im sure you all remember Kasey from her e-session I did a few weeks ago. She was kind enough to pass my name along to her sister Kelly who has three amazing kids. I had so much fun with these guys. Tony will one day be a model. I swear he LOVED the camera. He would strike a pose no matter where we were. Kelly told me that Ryan was more reserved but I wouldn't have known. He was a great sport. The goal for the shoot was to get a B&W closeup of each boy so she could blow it up and frame it. We also were able to get them together a few times. BONUS. I had a blast with these guys, and I hope that I get to photograph them again down the road!!

Breece LOVED the planes so much, and I did too!
w507


w446

I feel like this should be a gap comercial
w528

w711


w887


Man... these guys were SO amazing. How cute are they?
w345-2


LOVE IT
w399

I cant take this little guy. ADORABLE
w479


w469


w308


w292


w272

Kelly had packed about 7 outfits for each kid. Thank god, because Breece was all about the water.
w242


w209


w179-2


w104


w069

Kelly these guys were SO well behaved, and so fun!! I really hope that you enjoy these.

4 comments:

Anonymous September 21, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

WOW! I love them all Molly! Great job again!

Anonymous September 21, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

Molly you are a pure artist! Your pictures are captivating.

Anonymous September 21, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Molly,
Thank you so much for taking these amazing pictures of my nephews. My husband and I are with the Army in Kansas and I've been begging my sister to send me updated pics of the boys and these are beyond adorable. They are so cute and totally captured their own unique personalities!! You outdid yourself again!! These are just as amazing as the ones of Kasey and Matt!!!
Kristen

Anonymous September 22, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

Great job again Molly!Kasey and Kelly were soooo excited about the shoot and I can see why.Thanks for catching them.Only wish my kids were still younger but then I wouldn't have these three grandsons!!
Grandma

Followers