Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Thursday, September 3, 2009

E-Session: Kasey & Matt

First off, I want to thank Kasey and Matt so much for trusting me. I had never met either of these two before, but they had seen my work and asked if I would photograph strangers. Of course I do! Over e-mails Kasey kept saying how excited they were and how "they totally trusted whatever I wanted to do". That really meant a ton to me, for strangers to trust me, and my work.
I couldn't believe how lucky we were with the light. I mean it was perfect. The only thing that was not perfect were the mesquites EVERYWHERE. I think we invaded their nest or something because they were swarming us. I'm surprised our friends didn't make it into any of the pictures.
One of these photos will be making it onto their "Save the Dates", and Kasey kept saying how she was not sure how she would pick. So, feel free to comment with your opinion to help her out!

watermark1


watermark2


12as;ldfka;59


watermark3

watermark4


watermark5


watermark6


watermark7


This was hard for me. Usually I am pretty anal about pictures being really clear, but this lighting was pretty fun!
watermark9


watearmark8


watermark10


h2o948



watermark11


watermark12


watermark1002

How Fun
watermark1153


watermark1246


Yes... they are in an ice cream truck...
watermark1233


watermark749

Vote for the winner of the "Save the Date"

16 comments:

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Aww! The one on the beach with her arms around him! Or the piggyback one... or the one of them kissing by the marsh (8th one down)! Can't choose, they're all stunning... and loving the playful poses :-) You totally captured these two! I wanna get engaged just so you can take my pics lol. Amazing work!!!

~Lauren

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Molly!!!

I love these pictures.. I am going to have to send out a million different save the dates! ahh :)

- Kasey

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

These photos are perfect! I cant imagine picking just one for a save the date card. The last one posted in the black & white is one of my favs for sure! :) Amazing work!

~Danielle

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Love the first one, also the piggyback one with kasey looking forward, can't wait to see the rest.
Mom Heath

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

I have to chose one??Impossible!!As Lauren said-Molly you have caught them perfectly!! Serious at times but playful too.Absolutely love them all.Thanks for sharing
Mom

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Oh my goodness! The pictures are beautiful!!! Should we vote on the one we like best? Just kidding but I can't believe how she was able to find the love you two share. Oh! Yea! I'd like a chocolate malt or ice cream sandwich! Annmarie & Tom

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Awseome Pictures, I am so Happy for both of them. i agree with Danielle and i believe the true Kasey and Matt are in the picture with Matt sitting on the rock and Kasey standing up....I also like the one on the swings...Good Luck deciding...Molly You take great Pictures...Thank for Sharing...
Deborah...aka...Mum

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Awesome Pictures...We love the picture that they are standing up holding eachother in the tall grass - Kasey has her Black Dress on...The colored one...Ashlee & Linda ( Auntie )

Jill T September 3, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

LOVE them all PER USUAL but i vote for the colorful piggy back one sooooo cute and they look so happy!

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Kasey, it's Jena!! these pictures are the most beautiful pictures i have ever seen. i literally cried. they are so romantic, oh my god. the one of you guys kissing upside down... I COULD MELT! i loved EVERY SINGLE ONE, but my favorite is the last one where matt is holding you around the waist and you guys are laughing.. in the tall grass. SO PERFECT!!! :)

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

I can believe how amazing this pics are !!! Matt so handsome and Kasey as beautiful as ever !!! They completly captured how you two feel for each other... especially the one with Kasey standing over Matt ( we know who's the boss )Love to you both Kelly !!!!! XOXOXOXO
P.S. can we get the boys done too... PLEASE !!!

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

I love the one of them on the beach and she has her arms around him. Molly, you are AMAZING!
~Kristen

Anonymous September 3, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Hey Guys! I am having a really hard time picking a favorite because they are all so great!! The scenery, the colors, the outfits & the love between you is perfect in every picture. I wish my engagement pics were this good. You two are just so damn picture perfect!!! I'd have to go with the rock pic or the piggy back one where you are looking at each other!! Miss u guys so much!!
Kristen
PS Tom likes the swing picture because Tom can't walk by a swing without swinging!!!!!

Anonymous September 4, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

I know this is random but I love the voting...I liked the 7th, the piggy back, and the last one the best!

Molly once again amazing!

Shelby!

Anonymous September 5, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

OMG...OMG...everyone is right...these are amazing and there is more to come???did I hear that right...Kasey you are going to have to send out a photo book not a simple Save The Date card...if I must choose #12 you standing - matt sitting & #19 the last one...what a beatigul couple...so nice to be in LOVE...cheish it...

Unknown September 6, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

I vote for the ice cream truck one....obv.

XOXO Jenny

Followers