Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Genevieve

Last Sunday I took a trip to Sharon, MA with Lana. We met up with Brett and Genevieve. We had the day planned. Shoot until 4pm, and then Brett could run off to reclaim his manhood with the guys watching football. Then the girls would stay and do some fun shots. It was perfect! I have been DYING to post these pictures, but because my software was not in I had to hold off. It was NOT easy at all. I am going to post some shots of Genevieve first, and then I will post some of the two of them (adorable). ENJOY

wg (76)


wg (80)

wg (213)

wg (215)


wg (218)


obsessed with her freckles
wg (293)


wg (400)


wg (539)

wg (553)

wg (517)

wg (456)


wg (201)



LOOOVE THIS
wg (287)


wg (564)


I wanted to make a few vintage, and I loved how they came out!
wg (121)


wg (640)


wg (661)

wg (334)

Genevieve... you are amazing and beautiful. Thanks for being an amazing model. Your pictures with Brett will be coming very shortly! Sorry for the wait!

2 comments:

Alanna September 17, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

I love them!!!! I knew you did awesome, as usual. I love the one of just her reflection and the one of her laying in the grass laughing. You rock Molly, thanks for coming along! :)

Anonymous September 18, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

The pictures are beautiful and this girl needs to be a model. She is a natural!
~Kristen

Followers