Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Spiderman

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Jennifer and Christian. Now I don't know much about kids so when Jennifer contacted me to take some photos of her and her 2, almost 3 year old son I was kind of nervous. Christian was so awesome, but he was so against having his picture taken. Jenn tried EVERYTHING to make smile or laugh. He would be laughing so hard, and as soon as I turned the camera to him he would hide. I soon found out that there are two things that make him a very happy little boy. His spider toy, and munchkins. Jenn, I hope you are happy with the photos!!!

w262





w300





w568





w631





w634





w428




Here he is enjoying is half way reward.
w238





w748




Christian LOVES Jenn so much. Its amazing to watch them together.
w703





w700





w612




Beyond excited I was able to capture this.
w460





w191





w170





w158





w154



w134






w133





w123





w061




Again, so glad this one made it to my memory card!
w072




Yeah hi... How cute is he when he is mad. This might be my favorite.
w032





w031





w022

4 comments:

Anonymous September 10, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Oh my word, Molly. These photos blew me away. So amazing. I know you were nervous about working with kids but I think you have outdone yourself. I am beyond impressed. The fourth from the bottom is definitely my favorite. Super cute little boy. Super awesome job, Molls!

skf

Melissa September 11, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Molly - these are great! I love that fourth one from the bottom too!

Anonymous September 11, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Molly! I can't wait to have kids just so you can take beautiful pictures of them. It is so tricky to capture a great photo with an active toddler. You'll have fun getting pictures of Sophie and Evan (Chris's friend Sarah's kids)
~Kristen

Anonymous September 16, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Hi Molly! Its Michelle from NEIA Orientation last week. Just wanted to pop in and check out your site. Your pics are amazing! Looks like you will do great in your class. Btw, you didnt miss much from the Mac Workshop, lol, Im sure Ann already told you...wasnt really worth it! Hope ya had a good 1st night in school.

Followers