Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

27 Dresses

This started out as a shoot that was supposed to be about single girls who have been in numerous amounts of weddings, but are still ring less. I am sure there are many girls who are reading this that can totally understand this frustration. Jill showed up to the shoot with about 7 bridesmaid dresses. No Lie! She has been in tons of weddings and wanted to do something fun with a few of the dresses. Joe, after a few cocktails one night decided that he wanted in on a shoot, so I figured this would be a great shoot to have him join in on. We went up to Lanas hometown, which I love. There are tons of great places to shoot. We had a BLAST. I spent the later part of the afternoon hunched over laughing so hard I could not catch my breath. Thinking of Lana running down a long deserted country road screaming from the dead bugs on her arm still cracks me up. Jill getting her crock stuck in the quick sand screaming for help, and Joe striking a pose no matter where we were even if we weren't shooting. I really hope that you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. Lana, once again. Jill and Joe, you guys were so fun and amazing! "We didn't come all this way to turn around, we are jumping in the water".

Anyway, here are a bunch. You might want to sit down! It was hard to pick not because of me, but because of Joe and Jill!! You will see what I mean...
w174

w336-2

w361


For all you single ladies... Joe is single!!
w468


w477


w529-2

w539-2


So the next three are adorable, and I could not pick just one soooo.....
w552-2


w570-2


w573-2


w587-2


w595-2


w618-2

w619-2


I feel like if Joe had an album/CD this would be a great cover photo.
w669-2


w698-2


Devastating I know, but Jill does have a man in her life... but no ring
w785-2


w804-2


I mean really... what were the odds that Lana had these boots in her car?
w879-2


w903-2

w928-2


And if Jill were a country singer this would be her album cover
w948-2


w981-2


w986-2


w1015


w1067


Might be my favorite
w1070-2


w1075


w1073


What you don't see in this picture is Lana swishing all the bugs away from me, and Joe literally running in circles to keep the bugs off of him
w1116


w1141-2


I had to do it.
w1148-2


w1189-2

Had a BLAST. This week... one down, three to go! Cant wait to use my new lens!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous September 8, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Awesome, Molls! You know you make my day when you post new photos. I really think you are getting better and better.

skf

Anonymous September 8, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Molls....these are awesome! You did an amazing job. I love checking out your blog and see the new pics up! Can't wait for our photo shoot :) ~ Jan

Bob September 8, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Awesome Molly!! You've already got the eye and now you have the right gear. I told you it would make a difference. I can really see it in the clarity of the images and the subtle editing. These are NOT baby steps you're taking, these are big girl jumps! Nice job.

Jill T September 9, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Love Love Love them! I had a blassssst despite our minor set backs (my car is still driving which is awesome) and I am not showing any signs of EEE yet! Annnnnytime you need me you know where to find me... I will work on my serious face!

Followers