Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lauren & Justin: E-Session

This shoot was pretty awesome/special for me. I have known Lauren for years now. We played field hockey together in high school, our parents live down the road from each other, and we also worked together for a long time at an ice cream shop. We have some pretty funny memories together. Now that we are older and growing up we don’t see each other often at all.

Lauren met Justin at Gettysburg where they both attended college. During the summers while working at the ice cream shop Lauren and I would gossip about the previous school year and the good things that had happened. One summer the first thing that came out of her mouth was Justin. I was SO excited for her. Justin started to visit Lauren in the summers as things got more serious. The two of them were perfect for each other, and after college moved to Maryland. Now that we are older and busy with our lives we don’t see much of each other anymore, so when Lauren asked me to do their engagement pictures I was so excited. Doing this session was great because I got to know Justin better, and I got to spend some QT with Lauren. We had a BLAST. I hope that Justin isn’t scared of me, because he got a little injured in the tree. We were laughing the entire time and had a blast. I hope it shows in the photos. Congrats you two, and I CAN NOT WAIT for the wedding!!!

358-2


383


Lauren and I LOVED this sign. Not sure why, but we did, and I still do!
415


435


441



456-2


Justin went shopping on his own to buy this shirt. I do have to say that I love it!! Good work. It works with the photos!!
481


This is my favorite. Their wedding is in RI, and Dels is a RI thing. So this is so RI and I love it
571


615


This was my moms favorite so I had to throw it in.
677


648


These were SO FUNNY. I had to put one in because we spent so much time trying to get in that tree, and Justin got injured!!! After about 15 minutes they were up there worrying about how to get down.
532


They made it down alive
539


754


981-2


This is their pup that they rescued!! Tiller (SP)
861-2


897-2


808-2



1014-2

0 comments:

Followers