Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Monday, October 5, 2009

Ms. Elise

On Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting Elise. She is such a good little girl. We only met for about a half hour to get a few shots, but she didn't fuss the entire time. She kept me laughing with her hilarious faces that she makes, but behind all of her silly faces is a beautiful baby girl who could be on a cover of a magazine. Laura, thanks for letting me take these photos!

169


244


Look at smile when her mother talks to her
240


I mean really... who wouldn't want to give her a huge hug?
175


330


She is so curious!
268


266


339


These next two are CLASSIC. Laura, I got laughing so hard looking at these two photos, so I had to share them. 264


AND THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE!!!! This is how she felt about me taking her picture towards the end....
303

0 comments:

Followers