Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

THANKS ALANNA

So my friend Alanna Scully did a huge favor for me this Sunday. She took a ton of photos of me for my web-site. I have to admit it was scary to be on the other end of the camera, but it was good to see/feel the perspective that my clients see/feel. Anyways I just wanted to thank her and pass along her web-site. Shes amazing and truly talented. I have talked about her tons on my blog, but this is my first "Lana" posting. SHE MIGHT KILL ME

1032

3 comments:

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Awwww thanks Molly, I'm just glad you like them! I was very worried that you were going to hate them and think you looked ape-ish, which you obviously SOOOOOOOO did not. love ya!

Lana

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

BTW what is with my Flock of Seagulls hairdo right here? Ugh. Apparently I never heard of a little invention called a brush. Or a mirror.

Anonymous October 6, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Molls....I just checked out Lana's blog and they came out awesome!!!! You looked beautiful as always :) - Jan

Followers