Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Family Time

This Sunday was a very busy day for me. Thankfully I had Lana with me to help me out. A while back I spoke to Carla, who was very excited to have her kids pictures taken. We spoke weekly, and by the time we met on Sunday I felt like we were friends. I first spotted Carla and Ava and thought "Oh I would love for this little girl to be Ava she is so darn cute". Low and behold it actually was. The boys were in the car listening to the end of the Pats game while the girls chatted. We had a great time and let me tell you, these kids move, and move fast. I can't honestly remember a time where they sat still for more the three seconds. Carla and Anthony must be very busy at home. I had a blast with you guys and I hope to meet up again in the future.

I will start out with a few of my new pal Ava. We actually saw a bigger guy walking a little dog with his girlfriend. You could tell he was not happy about it, and Ava yelled out "look mama a kitty cat". I thought the guy was going to die. These two kids were hilarious.

3


1


2


Love this one
5


Here is Michael! LOVE HIS EYES
6


8


9

7

I love the next two pictures. My mother and I are very close, and so are Carla and Ava. Down the road they will love to look back at these...
537

619

624


464


834


And oh boy do they love their dad!!!
898

890


This lasted about three seconds...
760

4


886


674


818


Michael LOVED this Pepsi cup. He carried it everywhere until Anthony secretly threw it away.
588

I really had a blast with you guys. What a great family. Carla, I am sure we will chat soon!

1 comments:

Carla October 7, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

Molly,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. So excited. Thank you so much! You and Lana were so wonderful to work with and are both so talented!
Carla

Followers