Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I had been talking to Pony back and forth via email for about a month now. It didn't seem as though we were going to be able to connect because of schedule conflicts. One email from Pony made me realize that I had to find room for her. She sent me an email saying "the more that I look at your photos the more I love them". That meant so much to me (yes I saved the email) that I decided I re-arrange my birthday schedule so I could get her family shoot in. AND I AM SO GLAD THAT I DID. I pulled up to their house at 9AM Saturday after a late night out of birthday celebration and was met by the sweetest little girl ever. Reagan opened the door and the first thing she said to me was "happy birthday miss molly". And it was love from that moment on. This family was gorgeous inside and out. They were full of love and joy. I had such a great time with them that I was sad to go. This family brought so much happiness to me. I hope that they enjoyed the session just as much as I did. Most importantly I hope they enjoy the pictures as much as I did.

We went to a park near their house, and Reagan and Shane led the way.
147


Strike a pose.
153


Shane
159-2


Reagan
162


166


173


How cute are they? Pony had the best outfit on!!
202


265


311


Todd was so awesome with them. He was always right there ready to help them.
336


I almost died when they showed me how Shane LOVED to just hang from the pole. He honestly could have stayed there forever.
365


377


418


486


How adorable is she?
496


565


Todd and Shane
589


The perfect kiss
645


While Reagan and I waited for her dad to rake leaves she wanted to show me her baby picture. Look how big she is getting!
751


831


So handsome!
873-2


799

Hope you enjoyed them. It was so hard to pick just a few!!!

0 comments:

Followers