Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Girls Weekend '09

Every year my aunt, cousin, mom and I go to a lake house in Maine for a long weekend and vedge, eat, laugh, and play games. This year we ended up going to my house where I grew up. We had a blast as always and we each gained about ten lbs each. Here are a few pictures of the ladies.

620


I like this picture a ton. It actually goes in order of age. Patty, Mary, and my mom!
642


646


I love when all the sisters get together. No matter how far away you are from them you can hear their laughter and their snorting (yes they all snort when they laugh)
652


742


I LOVE this picture of Samantha my #1 girl!!
845


My mom and I ... LOVE HER
785


So I was practicing my silhouettes as you can tell
841

And of course we had to carve some pumpkins!
853

0 comments:

Followers