Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

TUSM M'09

Kevin from NH, and Christine from WI, their paths crossed in downtown Boston. I met Kevin and Christine at Tufts University School of Medicine. I was working in the OEA, and they were medical students. It takes a special person to go into that field. The work is crazy and the days are long. I was the lucky person who handed exams back to students after they were graded. Im not sure why, but the students and I still had a good relationship. When I left two years ago it was really hard for me to leave the students. I had made some great friends. Christine was one of them. She would swing by the office to chat and fill me in on things that were going on. Christine and Kevin were both students there and began dating and the rest is history. Now that they are in their residency they have CRAZY hours so they had asked if I minded going to Worcester where they live for the shoot. It was their only day off together in four weeks. I love shooting in new locations so I didn't mind heading to them at all. It was great to see the both of you and I hope you enjoy!!!

024

So when I saw this bridge from a far I loved it. Then when we got close and I saw the hearts I nearly passed out. Christine thinks the bridge is actually called "lovers bridge". Why do I get so excited about stuff like this?
044


051


071-2


104

I think this may be my favorite, and I wasnt sure about it as I was taking it.
125


144

Could that tree be any more perfect?
162


175


258

Are they not the cutest doctors EVER?
337

Again, with the tree
345

357

Who knew Kevin was a model?
389


467


396

0 comments:

Followers