Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Monday, October 26, 2009

MAC

I have always thought of my little cousin Michaela as such a shy, innocent, sweet little kid. As we all know time Flies by and the little cousins aren't so little anymore. Michaela (or as I like to call her Mac) is a Senior in high school, driving, and applying to colleges. Its so weird to me how fast people grow up. When my aunt Mary asked if I would take Michaela's senior pictures I was so excited. We had it planned for last month and on the day of the shoot I thought we were getting a hurricane. We pushed it back to this past Sunday, which ended out being perfect. It was "girls weekend" on my moms side of the family so we made the photo shoot into a field trip. Here are a few of Michaela's pictures. Because this is her senior pictures, she can only pick one. So if you would, would you leave a comment voting which you think she should pick? This might help her narrow down her decisions!!

031


124


She looked like a model here...
184


192


196-2


203


294


I cant get enough of this one. She looks so fierce!
379


406


475


514


L-O-V-E
450


429-3


538


570


561-2


LOVED this path Trish found!!!
582

Mac, hope you like them. There are tons more that you are going to have to look at. And there will be more postings from "girls weekend" coming soon.

0 comments:

Followers