Molly Anne Photography

Molly Anne Photography on Facebook

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dana, Jordan, and Jocie

Jill, who I had done a previous shoot with told me about her best friend Dana. She bought a house about a year ago and had a room that was painted gray and had black and white pictures all over the walls. Dana was all about a photo shoot with her boyfriend Jordan and her dog Josie. We met at Dana's house and I have to say I was in LOVE with her place. She had tons of pictures and I could have stayed hours looking through them all. Jordan was such an amazing sport. For those Boston sports fans, you know that Sunday was a HUGE day. When I got there the sox game was in the 9th inning and it was a nail bitter to say the least. We had to pull Jordan away from the game so we would have enough time before the sun set. He didn't complain one bit. What a trooper. Here are some photos that we took in Borderland Park in Easton, MA.

I LOOOVED Dana and Jordan. All they did was laugh. Every single time they looked at each other it took about five minutes for them to stop laughing. I'm not even joking it was so funny.
1020

1038


1055


1145


Look at the pup running to them. Love this dog.
1164

603


642


664


716


794


This took forever to get because Dana was laughing SOOOOOO HARD.
851


LOVE THIS PICTURE. Dana is so working it!
891


906


This is another favorite.
943


1119


Later in the shoot Jill and Dana asked if they could take a few pictures together. They are best friends and have been there for each other through more than most people should have to go through at our age.

986


970


957


946


And I will end it with my favorite. Thanks for a great shoot!! Dana and Jordan, when you two get engaged give me a ring!!!
993

0 comments:

Followers